Mom to Brianna 18, Brandon 15, Brian 13, Brent 1 and Braeden 5. Wife to the love of my life Linton,

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Nails






 So, it’s been over a year since I've gone to the nail salon.  The Biotin I take regularly seems to work wonders on my nails. I change colors often so when I came across this very inexpensive brand I decided to try it. The colors were delicious and with names like Big Daddy, Dream On, Cloud 9 , I Miss You, Frenzy and Why Not ( my favorite).. I had to try. Turns out, I really do love this brand.  Not only are the colors  amazing for Spring and beyond, they apply evenly, and is opaque within two coats. Add and a  clear/top coat and you’re good to go. They may chip a little sooner than the more expensive brands, but I’m always changing, so that doesn’t really matter. Find them for $1.99 on shelves in Wal-Mart, Target, Rite-Aid and Walgreens, where on a good day they can be $0.99







No comments:

Post a Comment